OUTFITS

OUTFIT SHOTS USING FUJIFILM X-A2 WITH 35 MM F/2 LENS

fujifilm xa2
It has been almost a year since I switched from DSLR to mirrorless camera. I wanted to have a light weight and a small camera that can at least fit a small bag and easy to carry. While the kit lens that came with my Fujifilm XA2 is perfect for taking travel or general photos, I knew it would not deliver  as good as a prime lens would when used for outfit shots. If you want to have that bokeh effect then prime lens is the favorable choice. It took me a few months to save and finally purchase one.
fujifilm xa2

Learning how to operate a mirrorless camera is not an easy feat. I have to get used to not having the an optical view finder and it took me a while to be comfortable taking shots by just looking at the LCD.  Then I purchased the 35mm lens f/2 late last year.  Now when I had it, I didn't know what to do and how to operate it and maximize it especially for my OOTDs. It took many failed attempts and experimentation to finally appreciate it.

It has been a favorite buy and partner for my Fujifilm XA2 so far. The downside though (just a tiny bit)  is that while it gives that creamy bokeh, it's not as good as or as blurred as an f/1.8 (for my 50mm Nikon) or a 1.4 but still it's a really good lens plus it’s weather-sealed. It’s still a good investment if you ask.

Read: X-A2, MY NEW TRAVEL BUDDY

sunniesandstylesunniesandstyle fashion blogWearing: Terranova Sweaters | H&M jeans | Primadonna mules | Stradivarius biker jacket

Are you also using a mirrorless camera to take your outfit photos? What specific brand and model you're using? Do you also own a Fujifilm XA2 or another model? Share your comments below! 😉

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

Ioanna
    March 7, 2017 at 11:43 pm

I like the quality of the photos! Your outfit is great and you look stunning!

Kisses,

Ioanna

Camille Olaguivel
      March 8, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Thanks for dropping by and for the kind comments, Loanna!

Camille x

Jack
    March 8, 2017 at 1:05 pm

Ahaa, its pleaasant discusskon onn thee toipic oof tis
    ppost aat this place aat his weeb site, I haave read alll that, soo at thhis time mme alo cmmenting here.

I’ll rioght awaay taoe holld off your rsss ass
    I caan nott to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.

Do you havee any? Kindloy leet mee rcognise iin orrder
    thaqt I mayy subscribe. Thanks. It iis tthe best
    time too ake soje plans ffor the ong ruun andd iit is time tto bbe
    happy. I hage read this post and if I coulod I wiwh too recommend you feww innteresting issues oor tips.

Perhas youu ccan wrijte subsequnt articlpes relqting
    tto this article. I desiree tto read more issue approximafely it!

March 16, 2017 at 8:36 pm

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
    that it is truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels.

I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your
    writing. Cheers! http://bit.ly/2kgPfbs

March 25, 2017 at 2:01 pm

You have very worthwhile points! p.s. great site.

Source
    March 25, 2017 at 2:38 pm

Nice site, nice pattern, definitely clean as well as awesome post.